Thursday 9 April 2015

Helena Lake Ranch!

 

I had no idea what to expect on the bus ride from Vancouver to Lac la Hache. I was nervous and excited as it was something completely foreign to me. Yes, I lived on a small farm when I was young but nothing like a ranch in the middle of BC Canada. I couldn't wait to get there.



Words escape me every time I try to describe the amazing experience that was Helena Lake Ranch. We had an absolute ball! The people, the animals, the landscape... All contributed to the overall experience and hold a special place in our hearts. 

Our home away from home... 






The people... They made us laugh, challenged us, taught us not to take life too seriously and gave us so much to be grateful for. 







The animals... All beautiful creatures unique in every way. 




















The landscape... Everyday the view was breathtakingly beautiful. 










The little extras.... We enjoyed everything the ranch had to offer, even in our down time. 













The experience... One that words cannot describe, but remembered for all that it was, a truly amazing adventure. 


Walshy x 

2 comments:

  1. Great post....great pics.....great memories xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Walsh! I really miss you !! xxx Glad you are having a lovely holiday I really miss you!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete